20 receive Michels Scholarships
Twenty people received 2018-2019 scholarships from the Michels Corporation Scholarship Fund, Inc. today. The scholarships totaled $45,000 – the largest amount awarded so far in the fund’s nine-year history. Employees and their dependents are eligible to apply. To date, 99 scholarships have been presented.
Continuing education is important to Michels and our people. Employee-supported auctions, raffles and other fundraisers as well as contributions from the Michels Family Foundation fund the Michels scholarships.
This year’s recipients are:
- Alexis Cleland, daughter of Telematics Specialist Christina Cleland
- Elyssa and Emma Debelak, daughters of Vice President Mike Debelak
- Alexander Eggen, husband of Environmental Coordinator Ellyssa Eggen
- Conner Enright, son of Operator David Enright
- Erin and Leah Fett, daughters of Project Manager David Fett
- Alexa Guelig, daughter of Operator Joseph Guelig
- Kylie Hall, daughter of Accounting Assistant Stefanie Ramthun
- Kelly and Sara Herzog, daughters of Vice President Pat Herzog
- Brianna Hettenhaus, daughter of Quad Axle Driver Thomas Hettenhaus
- Andrew Petersen, son of Financial Analyst Maureen Petersen
- Elizabeth Radke, daughter of Operator Mark Radke
- Trevor Ramthun, son of Vice President JR Ramthun
- Brandi Russell-Berg, daughter of Foreman Duane Berg
- Claire Vossekuil, daughter of Risk Assistant Rhonda Vossekuil
- Caitlyn and Rose Warren, daughters of Construction Manager Doug Warren
- Cassandra Wessing, daughter of Director of Surplus Equipment Steve Wessing.