11 receive awards from Michels Scholarship Fund
Eleven children of Michels employees received scholarships from the Michels Corporation Scholarship Fund, Inc. today. The scholarships totaled $25,000 – the largest amount awarded so far in the fund’s seven-year history. To date, 60 scholarships have been presented.
Continuing education is important to Michels and our people. Employee-supported auctions, raffles and other fundraisers as well as contributions from the Dale R. and Ruth L. Michels Family Foundation fund the Michels scholarships.
This year’s recipients are:
- Elyssa Debelak, daughter of Mike Debelak, Michels Paving
- Cassidy Enright, daughter of David Enright, Michels Materials
- Dylan Guelig, son of Joseph Guelig, Michels Materials
- Kelly Herzog, daughter of Pat Herzog, Michels Pipe Services
- Sara Herzog, daughter of Pat Herzog, Michels Pipe Services
- Jeremy Jacobs, daughter of Timothy Jacobs, CFS
- Ashley Nehls, daughter of Scott Nehls, Michels Directional Crossings
- Diana Priest, daughter of Dennis Kittleson, Michels Corporation
- Taylor Ramthun, son of JR Ramthun, Michels Highway
- Rose Warren, daughter of Doug Warren, Michels Pipe Services
- Cassandra Wessing, daughter of Steve Wessing, Michels Corporation.