Power, Communications join forces
Michels Corporation announces the combination of Michels Power and Michels Communications. Uniting these two complementary operations will allow Michels to extend our services and streamline our customer experience.
“This proactive decision was made in the best interest of our customers and our people,” said Pat Michels, President of Michels Corporation. “The gap between the customers served and the services provided by these two groups has narrowed to a point where this is a logical step. This move positions Michels to fulfill our customers’ continually changing infrastructure needs.”
Michels Power Senior Vice President Mark Harasha will lead the combined team. The leadership, personnel and industry-specific knowledge of both operations will be maintained under Michels Power, which will continue to serve the North American power and communications markets.
Michels will continue to provide all of the services are customers count on us to deliver:
- installation of full range of cable systems (fiber, copper, coax)
- construction of large fiber optic networks
- cellular backhaul
- railway work, including rail plowing
- construction and maintenance of overhead and underground transmission lines (AC/DC)
- construction and maintenance of overhead and underground distribution lines
- construction and maintenance of substations and switchyards
- emergency and storm response