Michels soars to the top of pipeline, electrical rankings
Michels is proud to be among the elite energy infrastructure contractors in North America, ranking No. 1 in pipelines and No. 2 in electrical transmission and distribution. The rankings are part of the 2019 Source Book published by Engineering News-Record, a leading publication for the engineering and construction industry. The rankings are based on 2018 construction revenue.
Michels is one of the largest, most diversified utility and transportation contractors in North America.
Michels is ranked among the top contractors in these industry sectors:
- 1st, pipeline (petroleum)
- 2nd, transmission & distribution (power)
- 3rd, transmission lines (manufacturing, telecom)
- 4th, sanitary and storm sewers (environment)
- 14th, highways (transportation)
- 16th, sewerage and solid waste (environment)
- 40th, water supply (environment)
- 46th, transportation (transportation)
“These rankings reflect the collective hard work, determination and strength of our people,” said Pat Michels, president and CEO. “We are proud to share this recognition with our customers who depend on us to successfully and safely construct their infrastructure.”
Check out this video to learn more about our collective capabilities.