Building & maintaining the world under your feet
Being the premier trenchless company in North America and internationally requires a balance of experience and enthusiasm -- and an insatiable desire to set the standard for complete infrastructure rehabilitation with minimal surface disruptions.
We've been performing trenchless construction, both installation and rehabilitation of pipes and utilities for decades, and it shows. Our leaders, managers, and field personnel have amassed an extensive resume of successful projects. Regardless of whether we are working close to home or thousands of miles away, our trained crews deliver consistent quality, safety and performance.
Like our customers, we believe that safe, unobtrusive underground construction and rehabilitation is essential to the future of our nation's infrastructure. That's why we have perfected an array of trenchless method to construct pipelines and utilities in places where open-trench installations would not be feasible.
Working in remote locations with limited access to supplies, communication networks and other modern conveniences has allowed us to develop time-tested procedures for overcoming unexpected situations that could stand in the way of success. We are experienced and execute projects each and every day in rural settings to dense urban environments throughout North America. We invite you to discover Michels new installation and pipeline rehabilitation capabilities.
Some of the many ways we drive innovation in trenchless construction infrastructure are:
• Complete equipment design, maintenance, and metal fabrication facilities.
• Custom-built rigs and tooling created by a collaboration of field needs and engineering possibilities
• A confidence and proven ability to perform in challenging conditions on projects others might not attempt
• A desire to be the best
• Research and development of new technology
• Developing the brightest and most talented workforce
• Continuing our renowned track record for quality and safety