7 receive Michels Scholarship Fund awards
7 receive awards from Michels Scholarship Fund
The Michels Corporation Scholarship Fund, Inc., awarded seven scholarships today to children of current Michels employees. In its six-year history, the Michels Scholarship Fund has awarded 49 scholarships totaling more than $64,000, including $14,300 this year.
The scholarships are funded by employee-supported fundraisers and matching grants from the Michels Family Foundation. All employees and their dependent children who are seeking post-secondary training and schooling are encouraged to apply for the scholarships.
This year’s recipients are:
- Aja Buss, daughter of Michael Buss, Michels Civil
- Ashley Nehls, daughter of Scott Nehls, Michels Directional Crossings
- Hannah Pederson, daughter of Joey Pederson, Michels Pipeline West
- Taylor Ramthun, son of JR Ramthun, Michels Highway
- Courtney Renderman, daughter of Gregory Renderman, Michels Materials
- Cassandra Wessing, daughter of Steve Wessing, Corporate
- Chad Wolf-Flasch, son of Chris Wolf-Flasch, Corporate